Founder/CEO, The Law Office of A. Sam Jubran, P.A.
Sam Jubran is a Jacksonville Florida native, raised and mostly educated right here on the first coast. He is married and has two children, a son and a daughter. His parents and many members of his large extended family reside in Jacksonville. Traditionally, Sam Jubran and his family have been self-employed in various business ventures in Jacksonville for over 40 years, including everything from the hospitality industry to real estate investing.
Above all, helping others is what he enjoys, and so that’s why we say “Help is on the way!” As a zealous advocate for his clients, Sam Jubran is goal-oriented and albeit enjoys working with a wide range of clients including professional athletes and celebrities, doctors, lawyers, and common ordinary folks who just need representation they can trust. Accordingly, Sam Jubran volunteers a significant amount of his personal time helping to improve our system of justice, and he became Board Certified in Marital and Family Law in May 2011. After all, Sam Jubran is recognized as an expert in marital and family law by The Florida Bar.
On the other side, Sam enjoys spending time with his children and family. Sam enjoys fishing, boating, camping, ATVs, traveling, fitness and outdoor activities.
- Juris Doctor: Florida Coastal School of Law – Charter Class, May 1999
Other Legal Studies: Thomas M. Cooley Law School, (January 1994-October 1995), and John Marshall Law School, (January 1996-August 1996)
- Undergraduate Studies: University of North Florida Bachelor of Arts, May 1992
Major in communications emphasis on journalism and minor in criminal justice and psychology
- The Florida Bar April 19, 2000
- Jacksonville Bar Association June 2000
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida
- Board Certified, Marital & Family Law by The Florida Bar, 2011
Committee, Lectures, & Civic Work:
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Florida Coastal School of Law; Florida Divorce Practice & Procedure; Spring Term 2016
- Member Family Law Section of The Florida Bar, since 2000
- The Legislation Committee, 2010-2011, 2014-2015
- Adoption/Paternity/Dependency/Children’s Issues Committee, 2010 -2011,
- Equitable Distribution Committee, 2010
- Radio Show Host Sam Jubran Family Law 411 Live on WBOB 600
- The Florida Bar, Family Law Rules Committee from July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2012
- Privacy and Court Records,
- Discovery of Electronically Stored Information
- The Florida Family Law American Inn of Court
- Associate 2007 -2010
- Barrister 2011-2012
- Master 2013-current
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Since June 2000
- American Bar Association, Since June 2000
- “The Conversion to and the Benefits of Electronic File Management”–by A. Sam Jubran
- Commentator Magazine, Winter 2011
- Jacksonville Magazine Board Certified Attorneys, Sam Jubran – Top Legal Professionals Northeast Florida, April 2013
- Sam Jubran-Family Law Section Rising Star, 2010-2011